Veterinary care is an essential part of our community.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update 12/14/2021:
Update based on the current changes in the mandated protocols for COVID-19 - we are allowing clients, with their pets, in our building in a limited capacity. We are still taking precautions during this time and are following strict rules for our clients and staff safety.
We ask that you follow the steps below for the safety of all:
- Upon arrival at the clinic, please remain in your vehicle or outside the Clinic and call us at 707-994-9100. Wait to be directed inside.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf. Do not come to the clinic yourself. If you know you are positive for Coronavirus and we are seeing your pet (even if a friend/family member is bringing in), we need to know to take even further precautions in handling your pet.
- We have limited space available inside our building.
- We will not have seating or waiting in our lobby.
- ONE client per pet may be invited inside.
- Whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated you are required to wear a mask.
- If you do not have a mask we will provide a bandana/mask for you, or you may wait outside in your vehicle.
- If you do not wish to wear a mask you must wait outside in your vehicle.
Our goal is to stay safe and stay open to our community to be available for you and your pets.
Thank you for your cooperation to help us achieve these goals. Please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!
At Clearlake Veterinary Clinic we also have various ways to help care for your pets without a trip or call to the hospital.
- Text Messaging: You can send and receive texts and photos with us at 707-994-9100. Texting is only available during operating hours and response times vary, but we will do our best to respond quickly.
- PetDesk App: If you download the PetDesk App you can send us a message, request prescriptions/food, and make an appointment.
- Home Delivery: Pet food and medications, including prescriptions and refills, can be ordered through our online pharmacy at OurPetsRx or you can check out our prescription diet page for home delivery for your pet food.