Veterinary care is an essential part of our community.
We will remain open our normal business hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM-8PM; Saturday: 8AM-6PM; Sunday: CLOSED
In order to focus on safety for everyone during this COVID-19 Pandemic, we are working with you to limit direct contact. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the steps below for the safety of all:
- Upon arrival at the Clinic, please remain in your vehicle or outside the Clinic and call us at 707-994-9100.
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the Clinic. A Veterinary Assistant will take a brief history and bring your Pet inside the building while you remain in your vehicle or outside the building. The Doctor will call you to discuss the examination findings.
Remember to also keep at least 6 feet away from other Clients if you are outside and not in your vehicle.
- If you need to use our restroom, please let us know and we can escort you to the restroom.
- If you are picking up your Pet after dropping off for a procedure or surgery, OR are picking up food or medication, please remain in your car or outside the Clinic and call the front desk.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf. Do NOT come to the Clinic yourself. If you know you are positive for Coronavirus and we are seeing your pet (even if a friend/family member is bringing in), we need to know to take even further precautions in handling your pet.
We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow-up instructions and taking payments.
At Clearlake Veterinary Clinic we also have various ways to help care for your pets without a trip or call to the hospital.
- Text Messaging: You can send and receive texts and photos with us at 707-994-9100. Texting is only available during operating hours and response times vary, but we will do our best to respond quickly.
- PetDesk App: If you download the PetDesk App and choose us as your Veterinarian, you can send us a message, request prescriptions/food, and make an appointment.
- Home Delivery: Pet food and medications, including prescriptions and refills, can be ordered through our online pharmacy at OurPetsRx: http://bit.ly/CVCPharmacy
Our goal is to stay safe and stay open to our community to be available for you and your pets.
Thank you for your cooperation to help us achieve these goals. Please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!