1. Payment is expected in full when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks (not bank counter checks, need to be out of a checking account check book) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and we will verify ID.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We accept CareCredit as a payment process for services rendered. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and if approved will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments (monthly price based on what your total bill cost is). You can apply online by clicking the Care Credit logo below to be directed to their website.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (if your balance on your bill meets the criteria.)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
There are also organizations who may be able to provide financial assistance for you as pet owners. Each organization is independent and has their own rules and guidelines. The website that has a list of these organizations is: